Quality is, and always has been, the hallmark of Lazpiur. Until the nineties, quality was understood to be a reliable product with an exceptional service. However, in the nineties, a new concept took shape, with the management of quality and its processes, and customer satisfaction. There was tremendous scope for development. This was achieved and, today, Lazpiur is inextricably associated with quality. Quality is part of the company's DNA.
- UNE-EN ISO 9001:2008 – since 1994UNE-EN ISO 14001:2004 – since 2001
- OHSAS 18001:2007- since 2005
- Silver Q: 2003
- Gold Q: 2006
- Amat Guarantee of Occupational Health and Safety: 2006
Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
Lazpiur has always been committed to sports, social and business schemes in its local area. The company is, and has been, active in the world of sport and is an industrial growth engine for the area of Bergara, paying particular attention to occupational training as a cornerstone for the transfer of knowledge.
- Lazpiur has actively supported sports, particularly cycling and motor racing. Two examples of this are: Ángel Bideluze, a company employee, three times Champion of the Basque country in hill racing with a Honda motorbike prepared for the competition and sponsored by the company. The company also sponsored the racing car driven by Aitor Zabaleta, the Basque country and Spanish hill racing champion on a number of occasions.
- Scheme for the Vocational Training School of Bergara. The new mechanical workshop was purchased thanks to the involvement of 27 companies in the area: a scheme which was started on the initiative of Lazpiur (year 2000).
- Maiatz Scheme for the development of a technology centre for the screw making sector, with the collaboration of the Basque Government and companies in the area (year 2005).
- Berelan Scheme (Association for the development of the district of Bergara, Antzuola and Elgeta). This was initiated in 2012 with the support of the Council. It has four branches: Industrial in the Vocational Training School; Agroforestry; Commerce; and Art and Culture. Lazpiur has been an active player in the creation of the association and the industrial area in particular.