1. Identity of the owner of this website
Pursuant to Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, please be informed that the owner is of www.lazpiur.com es:
- Company name:
- Construcciones Mecánicas José Lazpiur S.L.U
- Tax ID no.:
- Barrio San Blas s/n Apartado 131, 20570 Bergara, Gipuzkoa
- Telephone number:
- +34 943 769 016
- +34 943 765 169
2. General conditions of use of this website
In this sense, the term "User" is understood as the person who accesses, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or paid, developed in www.lazpiur.com.
2.1. Purpose and scope of application
These general terms and conditions of use, regulate access, navigation and use of www.lazpiur.com and liabilities arising from the use of its contents such as texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual property.
Lazpiur may establish special conditions that will be applicable to the use and/or contracting of specific services, whereby these general terms and conditions will also apply.
2.2. Conditions of access and use the services
- Access to www.lazpiur.com in principle is free and free. However, some services and content may be subject to the prior contracting of the service or product, whereby in those cases the specific conditions created for this purpose will be applicable that Lazpiur will make available prior to contracting.
- All minors who wish to make use of the services contained on this website must obtain the prior consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, the latter being solely responsible for the acts of the minors under their care.
- At any time, the user must make proper use of the services of this website in accordance with these general terms and conditions, applicable legislation, morality and public order as well as the generally accepted Internet practices.
- The User warrants that all information provided through the subscription forms included in this website is lawful, real, accurate, truthful, and updated. Immediate communication to Lazpiur of any changes that may occur in the information provided It is the sole responsibility of the user.
- The User will not: introduce viruses, programs, macros or any sequence of characters in order to damage or alter the computer systems of this website; hinder the access of other users through mass consumption of resources; gather data included on this website for advertising purposes; reproduce, copy, distribute, alter or make available content included on this site to third parties; perform actions through the services included on this site that may violate intellectual property, trade secrets, contractual commitments, rights to the honour, image and personal privacy of third parties; engage in unfair competition and illegal advertising.
- If to use and/or contract a service www.lazpiur.com, the User is required to register, he/she will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. If as a result of registration, the User is given a password, he/she undertakes to make a diligent use and keep secret the password to access these services. Consequently, users are responsible for the custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and/or passwords that are supplied and undertake not to transfer them to third parties, whether temporary or permanent, or to allow access to outsiders. The User shall be responsible for the unlawful use of the services by any unauthorised third party using a password for this purpose because of a careless or loss of use thereof by the User. In cases of theft, loss or unauthorised access to his/her passwords, the User shall be responsible for immediately notifying Lazpiur to proceed with the cancellation. Lazpiur in no event be liable for the actions performed by unauthorised third parties while the aforementioned notification from the User does not occur.
3. Industrial and intellectual property rights
Lazpiur owns the rights to intellectual property for all the elements of www.lazpiur.com, including trademark, trade name or distinctive mark. In particular and without limitation, graphic design, font, logos, texts, graphics, photos, sounds, and other material contained on the website code are protected by copyright.
In any case, access or browsing www.lazpiur.com implies waiving, transfer or total or partial license from Lazpiur for personal use to the User of its intellectual and industrial property rights.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, copying, distribution, marketing, processing, reuse, public communication and in general any other form of exploitation by any means, of all or part of the contents of www.lazpiur.com, without express written permission of Lazpiur constitutes a violation of its intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
All information not considered personal data transmitted to www.lazpiur.com voluntarily over the Internet (including any remark, suggestion, idea, graphics, etc.) will become the exclusive property of Lazpiur who will have unlimited usage rights, without accruing any compensation in its favour or in favour of any other person.
4. Responsibilities and guarantees
- Lazpiur does not guarantee the legality, reliability, usability, reliability or accuracy of the Service or the information contained in www.lazpiur.com and therefore excludes any liability for direct or indirect damages of any kind resulting from the fraud utility or expectations that the User has deposited thereon.
- Lazpiur states that it has adopted the technical and organisational measures, within its capabilities and the state of technology, to allow the proper operation of the website as well as the absence of viruses or harmful components, however it can not be responsible for: (a) the continuity and availability of content and services included on www.lazpiur.com; (b) the absence of errors in the content or correcting any defects that may occur; (c) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components in www.lazpiur.com; (d) the impregnability of the security measures that have been taken; (e) loss or damage caused by any person that violates the security systems www.lazpiur.com.
- The User shall be solely responsible to third parties in any communication sent personally or his/her name to www.lazpiur.com and unlawful use of content and services contained on this website.
- Lazpiur reserves the right to temporarily and without notice suspend access to www.lazpiur.com because of maintenance, repair, renovation or improvement. Whenever circumstances permit Lazpiur will publish on its website, in advance, a notice indicating the date for the suspension of services.
- Links to other websites that might exist in www.lazpiur.com may lead you to websites that Lazpiur assumes no responsibility for, as it does not have any control over them, their purpose being to inform the user of other sources of information, so that the user accesses at his/her own responsibility and under the conditions of use that govern them.
5. Duration and amendment
- Lazpiur reserves the right to change, wholly or partially, these general terms and conditions of access posting changes in www.lazpiur.com. It may also make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on the website, change, delete or add content and services it provides, and the way in which they are presented or located. Therefore, the general terms and conditions published at the time when the user accesses www.lazpiur.com will be construed as applicable so the user must periodically read the Terms of Service.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the special conditions, Lazpiur may terminate, suspend or discontinue at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the page without the possibility for the user to demand compensation.
6. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationships established between Lazpiur and User shall be governed by the provisions of the current regulations regarding the applicable law and jurisdiction. However, for cases where the regulations provide for the possibility of the parties to submit to jurisdiction, Lazpiur and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, subjecting themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Bergara.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small harmless text files that are downloaded onto your computer when you access a website.
They are not malignant virus, but rather tools that play an essential role in the delivery of many services over the internet. Among other things they allow remembering the language in which you want to browse the web, collect statistics to optimise the functionality of the site or for you to share our content on your social networks.
2. What types of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies
They are the most basic and allow, among other things, knowing when a human or an automated application is navigating, when an anonymous user and a registered user navigates, basic tasks for running any dynamic website.
- Personalisation cookies
They are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some personalized characteristics. Such as language, regional configuration, etc.
- Analysis cookies
Those used to quantify the number of users and measure and statistically analyse the use of our website.
- Advertising cookies
They display advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
- Behavioural advertising cookies
Those that enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising space. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous monitoring of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it.
3. What are party cookies and third party cookies?
Party cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third-party cookies are those generated by internal or external providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
4. Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following party cookies:
- Session cookies
To save the user language so that on subsequent visits the Web is loaded in that language.
To save the cookies acceptance policy of this site and not have to show you the warning message again.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics
Stores cookies in order to produce statistics on traffic and volume of visits of this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must be done communicating directly with Google.
This company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to that effect. According to Google it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. For information on the use that Google gives to cookies we provide this other link.
- Google Maps
Youtube and Google Youtube is a Google service where users can upload and share videos.. Youtube uses its own cookies such as "VISITOR_INFO_LIVE" and "YSC", and in turn can use Google's own cookies to identify users and to identify their preferences. More information on cookies policy in google in this link.
5. How to disable our (or any other) cookies
Although most browsers automatically accept cookies, you may alter the configuration of your browser to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer.
Here we provide links where you can find information on how to set your cookie preferences in major browsers:
If you choose to disable cookies, the quality and speed of the service might be affected and you may even lose access to certain services or sections offered by this website.
6. Additional notes
- Web browsers are tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this site you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases you need to install the cookies for the browser to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, this company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose. According to Google it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. For information on the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any doubts or queries on this cookies policy please do not hesitate to contact us in the contact section.