This machine is designed to insert components in a printed circuit board.
The machine operates automatically.
- Multifunctional, interchangeability of insertion heads with quick change systems.
- The following heads can be used:
- Tab head.
- Female head.
- Flat fork head.
- Short Pin head.
- Jumper head.
- Diode head (with polarity control).
- Resistor head (with ohm control).
- Automatic circuit feeding by transport pallet built into the machine.
- Automatic component feeding from a reel.
- It is designed to work at high speed, achieving insertion times of under 0.4 seconds for some components.
Production: Depends on the component to be inserted (0.2 s/component up to 0.5 s/component).
- Weight: 1960kg
- Length: 2800
- Width: 2300
- Height: 2350