This machine is designed to automatically assemble and clamp active components on printed circuit boards. The machine operates automatically.
- Feeding of circuits on base pallet.
- Capacity of up to 4 feeders.
- The feeders can be:
- Relays in the form of a magazine and tubes.
- Resistances, diodes or radial feeders.
- Capacitors, Shunt, Polyswitch or radial feeders.
- Capability to work on a network.
- Servo-actuated lower coordinate system for clamping legs.
- Communication can be by SMEMA protocol.
- Servo-actuated gripper for picking up components.
- Venturi system for picking up components.
- Upper Vision System on Lower for the correction of the program and inspection of components.
- Actuated by means of linear motors
- Production: Time approx 1.8 s/component
- Weight: 1700kg
- Length: 2300
- Width: 2300
- Height: 2000