The machines operates fully automatically and carries out the following operations:
- Automatic screw/stud feeding.
- Control of external lateral geometry.
- Diameters and lengths.
- Threads (fillets, thread pitch, thread angle, outer diameter, inner diameter).
- Bleed screws.
- Inspection of the head shape by means of an upper camera (seating shape, side milling on the head, large cracks in the head).
- Seating presence (torx, hexagonal, etc.) by means of vertical vision, broaching of faces.
- Damage to thread over 360° and concentricity of the part over 360° by vision, with a part rotation system.
- Seating depth check (torx, hexagon, etc.) by means of a mechanical system
- Drilling and tapping of transverse hole.
- Detection of cracks by means of an induced current system.
Up to 700 parts/minute with vision and continuous operation. Production depends on the part feed and the inspections to be carried out on the parts.
Up to 150 parts/minute with activated Eddy Current and/or Seating Depth.
Up to 90 parts/minute with 360° inspection activated. Production: 650-900 parts/hours.
- The control machine 800 kg
- Feed system or vibrator 700 kg
- Packaging system 150 kg
- Length: 5600
- Width: 3800
- Height: 2000
- Double output packaging system.
- Feeding system by vibrator or lifting system.