The machine is designed to make centering points on mechanized pinions.
It has two workstations:
- Stations for making the points on the pinions:
- Cold extruded pieces achieve a precision of 0.4 mm in salto at any point in the revolution.
- Point penetration on the upper or first part is precise to within 0.07 mm.
- Point penetration on the lower part is precise to within 0.06 mm in reference to the first point.
- Parts reference point is lightly marked:
- Automatic operation.
Cycle time = 4 sec.
- Weight: 14150 kg
- Length: 5300
- Depth: 5800
- Height: 3200