The machine is designed to test for “BRAVA” train axle developed by CAF.
This axle is designed to change automatically the distance between wheels. The deformation of the wheels when 9Tn force is applied and the force needed to change the distance between the wheels are measured during the test. The weight of the train wagon is also simulated applying vertical force to the axle.
- Cycle time: 15 min (axle loading/unloading not considered)
- Applied forces: 10Tn maximum.
- Deformation measurement precision: 0.1mm
- Force measurement precision: ±10kg
- Electrical voltage: 3x400V